fredag 4 januari 2008

Welcome, Nic!

As you know, I am writing here more or less anonymous. I'm not using my normal name and I give the people in my surronding aliases as well. As I tell people to read my blog, they usually get what and who I am talking about, so this is not a really secret blog. OK, it was at first, but I am now telling more and more people to read my texts.

And I finally had the courage to tell Nic about my blog. As she have come to mean a great deal to me and to my feelings about Florence, you all know she is often mentioned and quoted here. And now she knows this herself. So I just want to say: Welcome, Nic! Enjoy what you can - photos and clips! See how I introduced more people to Elisa's music? We'll make her concour the world!

I enjoy writing in Swedish too much to change this into an international blog, but I guess I can write a piece in English every now and then, just for fun. We just have to wait and see!

Inga kommentarer: